World’s First “All-In-One Video Product”
Schedule, Record & Watch TV On Smartphones And iPads – Record Like A TiVo
Watch YouTube On Your TV – Watch Video, Photos From Cameras, PC’s, Smartphones On Your TV
You may have heard about Monsoon Multimedia Hava or Vulkano products and are wondering “what is this all about?”
By simply connecting a Monsoon device to any TV or video source, you can stream the live TV signal over your home network to any connected PC or mobile phone.
If you are a traveler and have access to the Internet, your laptop or mobile phone will easily connect to your home network, allowing you to watch, control and record your live TV programs. Monsoon enables PVR and time-shifting functionality on your PC, so you can pause, rewind, fast forward live TV programs or record live TV directly to the PC’s hard disk for viewing at a more convenient time..
Interested in more information? Check out some of the articles below. If you have any questions jump into our forums here and the knowledgable members of our community will love to help you.
||Vulkano How To’s
- New Vulkano Deluxe / Platinum Firmware V36_803325 Just a heads up. If you have not seen it or automatically upgraded to it there is a new firmware out or the Vulkano Deluxe / Platinum.
It’s Firmware V36_803325
You can automatically or manually update but if you need to download it you can get it here.
- Vulkano MAC Player Version 1.0.159 is now available! Monsoon Multimedia has just released a new Vulkano MAC Player, version 1.0.159.
Various Remote Control commands mapping have been fixed.
Vulkano recorded file playback crash fixed.
Improvements in streaming at low bitrate.
Go button for EPG search replaced with Search icon.
You also need to update your firmware to version 803325 or above. This is a requirement for the ...
- Mike Garcen over at Missing Remote posted a review on the Flow, saying the "perf… Mike Garcen over at Missing Remote posted a review on the Flow, saying the “performance of the unit is fantastic.” Check out his post!Review Monsoon Vulkano Flow | Missing Remotewww.missingremote.comReview of the Vulkano Flow TV streaming over the inte…
- Free Vulkano Preview For Android Devices If you own an Android phone or tablet you can now preview the Vulkano Player for the Flow, Lava and Blast models.
Available now in the Android market is a trial version of the Vulkano Player for Flow, Lava and Blast.
This player gives a Vulkano experience on Android phones or tablets without having to purchase a ...
- HSN Sale on Monsoon Vulkano LAVA If interested in a the Monsoon Vulkano LAVA, the Home Shopping network has them on sale for a limited time. $20.00 off or even easy pay monthly payments.
We recently reviewed the Lava and you can read more about it here or watch the video below for more info.
[For More ...
- How-To: Viewing another Vulkano with Lava or Blast This is a follow up on our New Vulkano Lava Setup and Review Article.
In our original article we showed how we setup our Lava or Blast for remote Vulkano Streaming. That article also reviews the quality, remote control operations, multiple viewers and Transferring Recordings from your Remote Vulkano. You may wish to read it also ...
- Vulkano Latest Downloads If you are looking for the latest Vulkano Players or other Vulkano related downloads this will help you find them.
These downloads are updated when new version come out and contain any older versions.
Please note that older versions may or may not work correctly with the latest Vulkano models.
Browse all our available downloads.
Latest Vulkano Windows ...
- Using YouTube on The Monsoon Multimedia Vulkano If you own a Monsoon Multimedia Vulkano Deluxe you know that you can watch YouTube videos on your TV. If you have owned one for some time you may not know that they have updated the service quite a bit.
Monsoon has made it easier to search for videos, control the playback and even choose the ...
- How To: Solving Problems With Your On-Screen Remote Control If you are having a problem with the Virtual Remote Control setup on your Vulkano it usually comes down to a couple of basic questions:
When I run the Video Source set up my Cable/Satellite/DVR device is not supported.
My On-Screen Remote control has no effect on the device.
Let’s look at each of these questions in turn: