World’s First “All-In-One Video Product”
Schedule, Record & Watch TV On Smartphones And iPads – Record Like A TiVo
Watch YouTube On Your TV – Watch Video, Photos From Cameras, PC’s, Smartphones On Your TV
You may have heard about Monsoon Multimedia Hava or Vulkano products and are wondering “what is this all about?”
By simply connecting a Monsoon device to any TV or video source, you can stream the live TV signal over your home network to any connected PC or mobile phone.
If you are a traveler and have access to the Internet, your laptop or mobile phone will easily connect to your home network, allowing you to watch, control and record your live TV programs. Monsoon enables PVR and time-shifting functionality on your PC, so you can pause, rewind, fast forward live TV programs or record live TV directly to the PC’s hard disk for viewing at a more convenient time..
Interested in more information? Check out some of the articles below. If you have any questions jump into our forums here and the knowledgable members of our community will love to help you.
||Vulkano How To’s
- Mike Garcen over at Missing Remote posted a review on the Flow, saying the "perf… Mike Garcen over at Missing Remote posted a review on the Flow, saying the “performance of the unit is fantastic.” Check out his post!Review Monsoon Vulkano Flow | Missing Remotewww.missingremote.comReview of the Vulkano Flow TV streaming over the inte…
- Free Vulkano Preview For Android Devices If you own an Android phone or tablet you can now preview the Vulkano Player for the Flow, Lava and Blast models.
Available now in the Android market is a trial version of the Vulkano Player for Flow, Lava and Blast.
This player gives a Vulkano experience on Android phones or tablets without having to purchase a ...
- HSN Sale on Monsoon Vulkano LAVA If interested in a the Monsoon Vulkano LAVA, the Home Shopping network has them on sale for a limited time. $20.00 off or even easy pay monthly payments.
We recently reviewed the Lava and you can read more about it here or watch the video below for more info.
[For More ...
- New Vulkano Lava Setup and Review Monsoon Multimedia Announced the Vulkano Lava’s Availability a few days ago and we got our hands on one to check it out.
In the their announcement it mentioned that the new Lava will be able to stream from another Vulkano to your TV.
Since then there has been quite a bit of interest in this new device.
- Monsoon Multimedia Announces Vulkano Lava Availability Monsoon Multimedia has announced the availability of the Vulkano Lava – an all-in-one media convergence device and TV companion box for just $199.
The Vulkano Lava connects to a set-top box, enabling people to:
– schedule and record any program (DVR)
– stream hi-quality TV to smartphones, tablets and computers anywhere in the world (placeshifting)
– watch YouTube on ...
- How-To: Viewing another Vulkano with Lava or Blast This is a follow up on our New Vulkano Lava Setup and Review Article.
In our original article we showed how we setup our Lava or Blast for remote Vulkano Streaming. That article also reviews the quality, remote control operations, multiple viewers and Transferring Recordings from your Remote Vulkano. You may wish to read it also ...
- Using YouTube on The Monsoon Multimedia Vulkano If you own a Monsoon Multimedia Vulkano Deluxe you know that you can watch YouTube videos on your TV. If you have owned one for some time you may not know that they have updated the service quite a bit.
Monsoon has made it easier to search for videos, control the playback and even choose the ...
- How To: Solving Problems With Your On-Screen Remote Control If you are having a problem with the Virtual Remote Control setup on your Vulkano it usually comes down to a couple of basic questions:
When I run the Video Source set up my Cable/Satellite/DVR device is not supported.
My On-Screen Remote control has no effect on the device.
Let’s look at each of these questions in turn:
- Vulkano Recording Formats Review Chart The Vulkano can record videos in different formats for viewing on multiple devices. This is so you don’t have to convert a recorded video into a format your mobile device or tablet can play. You just choose the device you will be viewing the recording on and the Vulkano automatically chooses it’s best format ...
- How To: Using the Vulkano Keyboard Shortcuts Most people just use their mouse to control their Vulkano but you can also use your keyboard to send commands. If you have not tried them yet, here is a list of what you can do.
While Vulkano PC Player is the active window and you are in Live TV mode, you can ...