Please note that the forums are now archived and are available as read only for research purposes.

If you wish to ask a question or discuss the Vulkano products Click here and go to the Place Shifting Forums

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
MK802 Mini PC,Mini Android4.0 and vulkano flow
June 9, 2012
11:23 pm
dupka0620
Forum Posts: 4

Is anyone here can confirm android vulkano player work on this device and an tell a little more about it?Wink. Video for this device -

June 10, 2012
11:20 am
Brandon C
U.S.

Forum Posts: 952

I don’t know anything about that device or if the Vulkano would work but it looks pretty cool.

Looks like an easy way to access a lot of stuff directly on your TV.

August 21, 2012
7:59 am
Neil Carter
Forum Posts: 2

dupka0620 said
Is anyone here can confirm android vulkano player work on this device and an tell a little more about it?Wink. Video for this device -

I’m pleased to announce that my Vulkano Flow works nicely with my mk802. The picture isn’t as clear as on my 7″ tablet, but the video and audio is not choppy at all.

August 21, 2012
8:47 am
madman999
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 128

that is awesome-have been looking to pick up one of these-selling for as low as 61$ on eBay. 

Specs are not bad-dual core A9 1.5 ghz processor, 1 GB of Ram.

Might fulfill the wish of many for a set top “slingcatcher” type device.

question-what keyboard/mouse remote control device are you using to access this and change channels?

August 21, 2012
2:57 pm
Neil Carter
Forum Posts: 2

I actually bought the single-core model of the mk802. (I didn’t do proper homework before purchasing). Anyway, I also bought the iPazzPort Air Mouse 2.4G to use as the remote control device (Amazon.com). This thing is great. It is the first air mouse that I have bought, so I have no comparison, but I can’t think of any features that I wish it had. The best feature (for me) is that it is backlit. The iPazzport also doubles as an ir remote control, which I use to turn on the hdtv that I have my mk802 hooked up to. It is a full feature keyboard, that works fine for searches and the like. The mk802 also has a soft keyboard that will pop up, that you could use.

To answer your question specifically, the iPazzport controls the Vulkano perfectly. I have not run across any problems yet. Let me know if you have any questions.

Must be registered to post

Community Timezone: America/Phoenix

Member Stats:

There have been 60 guest posters

There are 5402 members

There are 2 admins

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 12

Topics: 2266